Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Roasted Cauliflower



Who knew cauliflower could be so good. I love cauliflower and never made it this way and I have no idea why! I will be making it this way forever now, it hold a new place in my heart. 

Ingredients
1 head cauliflower
4 cloves garlic
Olive oil

Lemon juice
Kosher salt
Fresh ground pepper



Directions
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Clean and chop the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Mince 4 cloves of garlic.

 In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, garlic, 2 teaspoons kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper. Add just enough olive oil to lightly coat the cauliflower and toss.
Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for around 40 minutes or until browned, turning once.
When serving, add lemon juice to taste. Enjoy!
Linked @ Weekend Potluck

8 comments:

  1. Simple, delicious and nutritious! I read an article the other day that said only three florets of cauliflower give you all the Vitamin C you need for the day. Gotta love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I did not know that. That's some good information! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Delicious! The little burn marks add a great appeal to the simple color of cauliflower. I quite like the splash of lemon juice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really done much with cauliflower, but this sounds like a recipe I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did either. Until I tried this and it was amazing.

      Delete
  4. I love clean eating like this!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Follow by Email

Instagram


I Thee Cook

I Thee Cook

View my Tasty Kitchen Profile/>

Labels

Appetizer (42) Asian (7) avocado (4) Bacon (19) baking (5) BBQ (20) Beef (33) Bread (15) Breakfast (12) Casserole (10) Cheddar cheese (24) Cheese (48) Chicken (34) Desserts (20) dinner (39) Holidays (17) main course (36) main dish (84) make ahead (1) Meat (1) Mexican (8) mozzarella (15) one dish (5) Pasta (37) Pizza (9) Pork (31) Potato (19) Potatoes (18) Poultry (73) Sandwich (15) Side Dish (52) Slow cooker (11) Soup (16) Tomatoes (4) Turkey (8) Vegetables (34) vegetarian (19)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved