Monday, April 2, 2012

Marinated Burger

Ever have a marinated burger? All I can say is wow. I had one at a local restaurant and of course said I can make that. One it's easy and two you can say good bye plain old boring bland burgers. 
Ingredients
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt, such as Lawrys

tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

tablespoon low sodium soy sauce

tablespoon A-1 Steak Sauce

tablespoon olive oil

cup low sodium beef broth

teaspoon Heinz 57 steak sauce, the orange stuff

1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

teaspoon vinegar

1 1/2-2 lbs ground beef, such as 80/20



Directions
Mix all ingredients except ground beef.

Shape ground round into patties, 3/4" thick.
Place in a covered container and pour the marinade mixture over them.
Cover tightly and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight, turning patties frequently.
Remove from marinade and grill or sear over high heat to seal in the juices.
Eat open faced with melted cheese or top with all your favorite fixings.


*Shared over at Weekend Potluck

9 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a marinated burger. But, how can it be bad???

    Can wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's good! Let me know how you like it!

      Delete
  2. Hmm. I've had marinated steaks that are wonderful but never a marinated burger. Sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love marinated steaks also. I never thought to marinate a burger. It's very good!

      Delete
  3. Yummy sounds great. Check out my blog
    www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fab, got to try these burgers on the bbq now the weather is warming up! I'll have to adapt the recipe as some of those sauces don't exist here in the UK. A. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The Heinz 57 Sauce is easy to make. I have seen recipes on the web for it. The seasoning salt is just a bunch of spices and salt. The A-1 is easy as well. Soy sauce, Ketchup, liquid smoke, pepper and whatever else you wan't to add. I make my own steak sauce a lot.

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of this, but it does sound good.
    I'll be giving it a try, also.
    Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Follow by Email

Instagram


I Thee Cook

I Thee Cook

View my Tasty Kitchen Profile/>

Labels

Appetizer (42) Asian (7) avocado (4) Bacon (19) baking (5) BBQ (21) Beef (33) Bread (16) Breakfast (12) Casserole (10) Cheddar cheese (24) Cheese (48) Chicken (35) Desserts (20) dinner (40) Holidays (17) main course (37) main dish (85) make ahead (1) Meat (1) Mexican (8) mozzarella (15) one dish (5) Pasta (37) Pizza (9) Pork (31) Potato (19) Potatoes (18) Poultry (74) Sandwich (15) Side Dish (52) Slow cooker (11) Soup (16) Tomatoes (4) Turkey (8) Vegetables (34) vegetarian (19)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved